Friday, February 29, 2008

smoking ban is fine for "Pizza Hut"

The restaurant I went to is "Pizza Hut". I went to there sit down and eat something and then I go to ask the manager.

He said he doesn't care about the smoking ban, because it doesn't affect the restaurant.He said usually people come here to take out pizza or they deliver pizza to customers.

Not really a lot of people come here to eat, even though there still are some people who eat there; if they want to smoke, the manager allows them to smoke. He doesn't care if people smoke in the restaurant or not. Therefore, he doesn't care about the smoking ban, because it doesn't affect the restaurant.

After that, in my opinion I think the smoking ban is good for the restaurant. People go there to eat delicious food and relax. I don't think when they are eating delicious food, they want to smell the smoking. For me I don't like that. I don't want when I am eating there to be a lot of people smoking around me. That will affect my mood, because i want to enjoy the good mood and delicious food the restaurant has. Therefore, I agree with the smoking ban.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home