Monday, February 11, 2008

After the smoking ban

The article I read talked about what happened after the smoking ban. After the smoking ban had two results. First, after smoking ban the environment became well. People stopped smoke inside; so no second hand smoke pollution. Then, the air becomes good because less smoking, less air pollution. After the smoking ban there was not much smog to pollute our air. However, the second one is for the bar; because of the smoking ban the sales are going down. People cannot smoke inside they have to go outside. Therefore, they spent less time in the bar and the bar cannot serve them outside. It causes the bar to be unable to earn more money. In the end, it has good results and bad result.

After I read the article, I felt happy about the environment becoming good. We can have clean and beautiful environment and people can become healthier. And for the bar I just feel sorry for them; because of the smoking ban, the bar cannot earn more money. Their sales are going down. But because I don’t smoke, I don’t care what happened and what changed. Just I can live good and that’s fine for me.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home