Sunday, October 08, 2006

Smoke-free in Carbondale Survey

According to our survey about smoke-free in Carbondale, people think that they basically agree with smoke-free in Carbondale. Most of them think that people should quit smoking in bar and restaurant, and especially in restaurant, women do not want people to quit smoking because they hate smell during they are eating something. Some people think that smoke-free in Carbondale should not be applied because it is not illegal and it is freedom to smoke cigarettes. They think that companies should have the place to smoke for smokers or, smokers should be out when they smoke. Most of them believe that smoking cigarette relieves stresses and people get addicted to cigarettes. Almost half of them think that different kinds of cigarettes give us different feeling, and as not well as opposites think.

My opinion...

I think people and I have almost same thinking about smoking in public places but, I am the one of smoker, so I do not want to quit smoking even it is public places. How come I should quit smoking without government does not set this ban? I am completely disagreeing with this ban because of above. However, I think people who work in company should quit smoking in the building because other people who do not smoke do not want to second-hand smoke, so they should be in outside when they smoke. I was surprised that people think about smoking as well as me, except smoke in public place. They basically agree with smoke-free in Carbondale and I also agree with it. Even smoker, I, think like that, so the other guys might think like me.

Masa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home